Take A Trolley To The Nashville Zoo!

zoo - South Central TN Development District

Tickets sales will start Monday March 18th!
*Cash only*
Lewis County residents can go to the SCATS at 347 E Main Street Hohenwald, Tn. to purchase tickets.
Maury County residents can go to South Central Tennessee Development District at 101 Sam Watkins Blvd. Mt. Pleasant, Tn. To purchase tickets.
Limited seating is available!
Transportation will be provided from Hohenwald to the River Walk Park in Columbia.
Pm with any questions or call 931-292-0746

Start typing and press Enter to search